Tuesday 17 July 2012


Two new paintings have been added to my site this morning. Your Honest Heart and All The Stars In Heaven. Both titles are taken from Deacon Blue songs (they were featured in a televised concert over the weekend and I've been unable to get Queen Of The New Year out of my head) The paintings are also the first that feature our cat Oscar. We have two cats Oscar and his sister Tilly (they were named Ping and Pong when we got them from the Kingsdown Cat Sanctuary but my son felt that this was unacceptable, I agreed) It is very difficult to tell one of the cats from t'other so Oscar sports a rather natty glittery gold collar whilst Tilly has a similarly sparkly red one. Should Tilly turn up in a subsequent painting at least you'll be able to recognise her. I hope you like the paintings :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Richard, having just come across your paintings, and glad i did, am amazed how i have not known you earlier than now. The new paintings are breathtaking, in colour and form. I said to my husband just now, we need to buy his paintings, particularly the new two that you have here. Its funny what you come across on Ebay, as i would not have thought it could find such gems and a true artist. Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rita, What a lovely thing to say! :) Thank you. Both these originals have now been sold however prints in a number of different sizes are available from my website (the print quality is outstanding, the printer is a magician as far as I'm concerned!) I have also just put two new originals on the website, Blue Moon and Star Bright. These will be listed on ebay tomorrow night (gmt) if they're still available. Thank you ever so much for taking the time to get in touch.
    All the very best to you and yours
    rich

    ReplyDelete